GRACE Recommendations and Citations
The GRACE initiative has been recommended or cited in print by:
The GRACE initiative has been published and presented in:
- Dreyer NA, Schneeweiss S, McNeil B, Berger ML, Walker A, Ollendorf D, Gliklich RE: GRACE Principles: Recognizing high-quality observational studies of comparative effectiveness. American Journal of Managed Care 2010;16(6):467-471.
- Dreyer NA. Using observational studies for comparative effectiveness: Finding quality with GRACE. Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research 2013; 2(5):413-418.
- Dreyer NA, Velentgas P, Westrich K, Dubois R. The GRACE Checklist for Rating the Quality of Observational Studies of Comparative Effectiveness: A Tale of Hope and Caution. Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy 2014;20(3):301-08.
- Dreyer NA, Bryant A, Velentgas P. The GRACE Checklist: A Validated Assessment Tool for High Quality Observational Studies of Comparative Effectiveness. Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy, October 2016; 22(10):1107-13.
- Dreyer NA, Velentgas P, Westrich K, Dubois, RW. There but for GRACE? A Validated Screening Tool for Quality Observational Studies of comparative effectiveness. [Winner, best poster award] ISPOR, May 26, 2013, New Orleans, LA
- Dreyer NA, Velentgas P, Westrich K, DuBois R: Using the GRACE Checklist for Quality in Observational Research. DIA, June, 2014, San Diego, CA
- Dreyer NA, Bryant A, Su Z, Velentgas P. Use of the GRACE checklist for rating the quality of observational comparative effectiveness research. Value in Health 2014; 7(17): A732. [ISPOR]
- Dreyer NA, Bryant A, Velentgas, P, Su Z. Best methods to get your comparative effectiveness paper cited: how GRACE helps. Poster presented at the International Society of Pharmacoepidemiology August 24-26, 2015. Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety 2015; 24: 360-361
- Bryant A, Mendelsohn AB, Viswanathan S. Dreyer NA. What impacts the quality of comparative effectiveness research: A classification and regression tree analysis using the GRACE checklist. Value in Health 2016: 19(3), A277, Elsevier, 2016/5/1 [ISPOR]